Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bad News Plus Torn Ligament

            Just got home from playing basketball. We won the first game by 25 - 20. In the second game, just when the momentum shifted to my team, my knee got hurt from banging into the opponent's knee. I can feel it, it's my last year's knee problem, a torn ligament. I had to leave the game. Then our center "Yao" was unable to continue the game because someone poked his eye. My teammates also had a bad game. In short, we lost the second game. But that's not the bad news.


            As I go home, I just remember that today is the release of the Nursing Board Exam result. One of my closest friend take that exam. I immediately searched for his name. It takes me time to search but still as I type this blog, I couldn't find his name.


           It's ok bro. Still, your one of the smartest person I ever knew. The results are true but it doesn't show all the knowledge you've got. (Natapat lang tol).




                               The guy in this picture is Yao.

No comments:

Post a Comment