Tuesday, September 13, 2011

And then it Ended...

             It's midnight and I'm about to sleep, But before that I would like to share this picture attached with happy moments. I was crowned as 3rd runner up of Ginoong DepEd 2011, a prestigious pageant specially for teachers. It has been a long journey in a short period of time. This award is for those who make my life so easy in joining this competition. My family, my Meycauayan National High School Family specially to the Filipino and TLE Department who helped me a lot during this rough and busy competition, my noisy students, to Darling Domingo who makes me strong whenever she's around (opposite of krypton to superman).




      
      It has been a great learning experience for me to be a part of this pageant. I gained almost 50 friends not just only in facebook but for real, real people. For all those people who supported me and my partner Ms. Myra Torres, thank you very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment